Sunday, February 1, 2015

"Merci" Sandwich Cookies


I received this awesome cookie stamping set (with a cookbook full of shortbread cookies that I can't wait to try) for Christmas from one of my cousins. As thanks, I made these butter cookies (much like the ones I made for Christmas presents, minus the sugar coating), and stamped them with the French word for "thanks," which is "merci." Due to some mistake on my part, likely due to carelessness, or distraction, these cookies turned out more on the dry side. I had also forgotten to put the 2nd spoon of sugar!

What to do?



Since I had some leftover berry-sauce-turned-jam-ish from the Triple Cheesecakes, I spread some on a cookie, and plopped another on top. I tested a small piece myself (by breaking the leftover cookie in half and sandwiching it like that), and it seemed to have solved the problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment